- Length: 19 cm. – item number: 1871556030
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The functional parts are securely cemented into the handle. Includes a practical eyelet for storage on a rack with hooks.
- The peeler is suitable for all types of vegetables that must be peeled thinly, such as potatoes, carrots, cucumbers. Peelers are available in many different types: Vegetable peeler, potato peeler, tomato peeler, etc.
- Design: Heinrich Fiedeler.
Little peel, lots of enjoyment: With the pendulum peelers from WMF you can free potatoes, cucumbers, carrots and even asparagus from their peel – in such a way that the vitamins lying close to the peel are retained. The movable pendulum blade glides effortlessly over uneven surfaces and removes dirt and dark spots without great effort. With a little practice, you don’t even have to take the pendulum peeler down when it is in use – you can conjure up decorative fruit and vegetable spirals from carrots, potatoes, apples or beetroot in no time at all. Practical: the WMF pendulum peeler has a spike for cutting out dark areas.
The Profi Plus series offers you numerous practical kitchen aids for every handle and every type of preparation in a uniform and modern design. For example, you can draw on the full: sauce spoons, ice cream scoops, kitchen scoops and brewing strainers will help you. Or turn fried potatoes, steaks, breaded and caramelized dishes with the matching turner made of polished stainless steel and a gentle plastic bowl. Even tricky things, such as pitting apples, shaping delicate balls out of pulp or removing scales from fresh fish, are child’s play with the professional utensils. Stir, peel, turn, plane and pound away! All Profi Plus kitchen gadgets are precise and waterproof, easy to clean in the dishwasher and last even when used continuously, what they promise. Thanks to the stainless steel hanging loop on the handle, when they are not in use, they can be kept clearly arranged and ready to hand on the kitchen bar at any time.
|Old item no .:||18.7155.6030|
|Size sets||1 pc.|
|material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|